Wednesday 9 December 2009

The FLAT Party.

I was in the toilet takin a shit when my fone rang.
it was jamal.
He used to link my girl Jane when i used to go street dance, he was half indian and half arab and even tho he wasnt all that cheung- but jane told me he had a huge dick.
i gave him my number from when we were both at a ssk party.
"hello."
"u kl," he said.
"yeah im alrite- u?".
"yeah im good- just calling to let u know that mans havin a rave tonight at some empty flat in palace, u comin down yeah,"
"oh shit yeah course- today's friday innit," i said, "yeah im down- send me the details on facebook or text it to me- im bringin ma girl yeah."
"is she cheung."
i burst out laufin, "yeah," i laughed, "shes nutz."


I put the phone down and got in the shower and jus spent an hour underneath it lettin the water run down my body. my stomach was feelin better as i let he water run through my weave, i lovedthat i dint have to worry about the weave spoilin cos it was human hair.
I used st ives apricot scrub on my face and imperial lather for ma body and then rinsed off.
I stepped out the shower and saw that on the house fone i had 10 mised calls from my mums mobile and then another call from my dad. i felt sick in the stomach agen for a bit and then a disgustin memory popped up and i was back to being 7 sittin in the front room and jus as my dad was about to come in and- i was back to today, standin naked in the livin room my hair drippin onto the blue carpet, i looked up and saw a leak on the ceilin- i was gonna hav to call mum to ask her for the councils number.


I couldnt b bothered to into college today- it was long and the common room was dead cos most people had fridays off, so i lay in the sofa, put on the tv and put on loose women, i text sherice to let her know about the party- 2 give her ugly ass enuff time to look presentable.

i looked at ma stomach- its shape was so bangin- all the shittin i was doin was helpin me devlop some stomach mucsles lool. it kind of looked like janet jacksons in that all 4 u video.
i walked up to my wardobe to see what i was gonna wear tonite and i found the most bangin pink strapless and backless dress, it was bare short and had the perfect skin colored bra to go with it as well my favourite 7 inch Prada white and pink heels that Daniel got me after i let him cum in my mouth two weeks ago.

I looked at ma eye brows and decided that i needed to give them a bit of color- like a dark brown tint to give them more shape and depth.

I jumped into bed and then lay there tryin to kill time. i thrt about some things- some things like the first time i met sherice, the way me and my mum used to watch dumbass jamaican films every friday nite and when my dad used to-
I got up and looked at the time- it was 3oclock.
sherice text back to say she was comin 2 ma yard at 8.
i had five hours to kill.
Daniel.
I got dressed into a black tracksuit and airforces and jus went next door. i knocked, when i did some black guy was leavin lckin his lips. daniel smiled at me.
"aahhhh baby- long time- u been avoidin me,"
He loooked so nice. "jus fuck me ."
He pulled me in and took me up to his room. there was a pretty ricky poster on the wall and ahuge double bed. the room already smelled of sex.
he took off my tracksuit and threw me on the bed.
then he took off his clothes. his body wasnt that in shap but it was nice, nice big strong white chest, flat stomach and thick thighs and a dick that made me do anyfin it wanted.
He looked at ma naked body, "u been goin gym," he asked.
i shook ma head.
he laughed and climbed on top, he got hold of his dick and slowly put it in. i wasnt even wet.
"wait it hurts a bit," i said.
he pulled it out and thn started fingerin me, "feels nice?".
my face felt hot and my body jus surrendered 2 him, i nodded.
then he tok his fingers and put them in his mouth, "black girl pussy taste like chicken."

"fried or roasted," i askd.
he laughed,"baked- ur pussys gonna be so hot by the time im done ud be able to bake muffins on it."
and i knew he werent lyin
he put it in.
first of all he was grindin in me slow- lettin ma pussy feel every inch of the dick, it felt so nice- it was feelin biger and biggr in me,i looked up at him and realized who he looked exactly like- danny dyer jus with a level 1 hair cut and sick shape up.

his face was so nice when he was bangin me- like his dick was the one in control and his mind had surrendered to the feeling of my warm pussy squeezing the sex out of a dick so big it made my toes curl and tears run down ma eyes.
i grabbed his neck, he kissed my lips and i tasted weed on his tongue, i kissed him harder and i could taste cheap aftershave but i didnt fink nuthin of it at the time.


then he pulled out of me and turned me around- he used his precum to lube up my pussy and put it in. "aah,"
my head was firm against the wall and my hands were on the wall too as he banged me from the back- tearin me out- lettin me have it.
"ur got a niceback off chelle- chelle your pussys tight."

he sighed and then laughed and said, "i need to hack it out man," then he said, "nah nah im gonna cum- its so tite."
then he pulled out.
"whats wrong," i said.
"ur pussys tite- i was gonna come so fast,"
then i said, "kl."
i took his dick and put in my mouth- i cld taste my own pussy on his dick. he squinted and was twistin and turnin and then he said, "ahhaahahh," he pushed my head so down onto his pelvis that i could feel his dick ticklin ma throat.
"i love you," he cried.
his cum flooded my mouth, i was chokin, i ran to the bathroom and spat it all out- looked in the mirror and licked my lips. i rinsed ma mouth with the tap water and walked back to the room,he was layin dere wiv a smile on his face bunnin a zoot.
"u ever fucked when ur high," he asked. i shook my head.
"its the best," he said. "i wanna make u wifey- but theres so many ova chicks im fuckin."

"its kl" i said gettin dressed, "i fuck too many other man and gal too."
He nodded, "see u later," he said. i kised his forehead and went back home.
it was 5.


7.30 came and i got dressed in the pink dress, the heels and had done my hair like shystie had it in the one wish video. I put on ma nude lip gloss and One wish played in the background, i put in my hoop earings and adjusted my skin coloured bra- it looked so sick like i wasnt wearin a bra at all, i put in ma fake eyelashes and sprayed myself with britney spears curious.

sherice came and was dressed in some denim shorts, a tracksuit top with a lace bra underneath, it would have looked bangin if she didnt have a pot belly and spotty tits.
we caught the bus to palace but cos sherice didnt hve her oyster card we got thrown off the first bus but the scond bus driver was janes dad so he let us on

when we got to the flat where the party was bein held we saw pyear man from college there, bare man were watchin me as we enterd the rave. Murderation was playing full blast and bare chicks were whinin up on man. me and sherice didnt waste no time, i looked up and saw the jenita chick kissin up on some guy.
some tall black guy started whinin behin' me, i was givin him whats for.

then everyone screamed, "WHEN YOU SPIT I CAN STILL I CAN SMELL THE STALE SEMEN ON YOUR BREATH" and then went back to whinin.
i saw sherice gettin daggered by 8 guys.
the guy i was whinin wiv touchd my backoff and kissed ma neck.

i wasnt even horny but then i heard him say, "lets go to one of the rooms,"
i said, "nah nah- im not on it." then he pushed me and said, "ur a fuckin sket- fuck u mean u aint on it," jus as my man was about to hit me, jermaine popped out of nowhere and pushed the guy, "get the fuck out of here man," he said. the guy gave jermaine one look and put his middle finger up at me and jus left.
i hugged jermaine, "u alrite," he said, i nodded.
then he left.
i walked into the kitchen to see jamal there bunnin a zoot with two black guys,
jamal hugged me, "this is rochelle- rochelle these are ma boys."
the guys nodded.
"take a seat." jamal said.
bare people were comin in and out of the kitchen as roll deep when im ere came on.

jamal looked at me as bunned with his hand on ma pussy. "drink," he said. jermaine walked in.
"what is it," i said lookin at the glass with the clear contents inside.
"water," jermaine said.
i looked up at him and drank it one go.
"it was water," i said.
they all laufed, then jermaine poured somethin clear in the glass from an evian bottle and passed it 2 me.
i drank it and spat it out, " fuckin prick- its vodka" Heat Up started playin.

"if u drink ten glasses of this one after the another- ill give u five bills," jermaine said. i looked at him and smiled, "kl."
suddenly about 20 people were in the kitchen watchin me drinkin the big glasses of vodka one at a time.
"this is nuffin," i said, "mix it with rum."
evryone looked at each other and laughed then jamal said, "kl- he reached from underneath the table and pulled out the rum, he poured it in all the vodka glasses.

i drank all of them and jus laughed, "my five bills please."
i got up.
then i fell to the floor.
"oh shit."

I was on a bed. i could jus see faces. i heard a door lock. i culd hear dizee rascal I luv u playin.
all i could see was purple and then glimpses of pink then hands.
i could hear laufin, i felt cold and naked. all i could hear were eyes- eyes screamin at me- and i saw this guy in my head- big brown hair- coolie skin and the word N on her forehead.
i could feel swear words on my body and purple was all i could see

2 comments:

  1. I gotta laugh at the fact that she's wearing designer shoes and cheap perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they-call-me-jasmine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete