Monday 7 December 2009

GirlTime

I was at Sherice's yard watchin the jazzie show when Diane called and said she was comin round.
dis is da deal wiv diane-shes sherices girl not mine and the fing is dat i never liked her all dat much cos once when we went to some rave in south, she musta been chatting ma name to some bitches from capitol city saying how i fucked some girl from capitol citys man and even tho she denied it i stil didnt trust her.

She was comin to do my weave, cos i had taken out the old one cos it gave me an allergic reaction and so i had bought my deep wave weave and she was gonna do it for me.
Sherice's door bell rang and it was Diane.
"U alrite girlies," she said, i kissed her on the cheek as i sat on the floor and she sat on sherices couch.
"sherice wheres ur maj," she asked.
"Shes gon 'bados innit- where'd u get ur shirt from?".
"Tru say i had to get this from Uniqlo, their polo shirts are deep." its true, she did look nice, she had a purple polo shirt on, some baggy high waisted grey trousers and some black army boots on.

"Chelle- how much of the hair do you want done- the whole headpiece."
"nah nah," i said scratching my cainrow, "only the back- i always leave the front natural"
"did u buy human hair?", she asked. inodded.

I sat in between her legs as she touched my hair, "you have hair like youve got white in you chelle," she said.
"i was telling her dat," sherice said.
"its bare weird- you got any white in you?", diane asked.
"no," i said, "all bajan."
i gave her the hair and she took it out and began to do my hair.


"I linked Jermaine last night," she said, "We mustve been fucking in the back of his cousins whip bareback when some feds knocked on the window."
we all burst out laughing.
"I heard jermaine's got a 9 inch dick," i said.
"12." she said.
we all looked at each other, sherice smiled.
"dat mustve been da ting," i said.
"i woke up this morning fingerin myself thinkin about it- its proper thick as well, hes a good fuck.," diane said. "i knows hes fucking some indian girl, his boy told me."


"is it now," sherice said. diane didnt know that sherice was linkin jermaine as well.
"yeah- her names tripti- some any dirty sket- heard shes a chichi girl," diane continued beginin to sew the weave into my cainrow.

"did u suck his dick," i asked.
"nah he wanted me to- but im not really on dat uno- my girl said she choked on it when she sucked her man off."

i laughed, "dats standard," i said, "its called gaggin."
"lay-uh" diane laughed, "likkle miss expert ee"

"whats the biggest uve ever sucked," sherice asked me.
"uno dat arab guy Faisani who used to play five aside with kieran and he hangs out with that other arab faisal," i said.
sherice nodded.
"his dick was so big," i said, "that i have stretch marks in my mouth from it."

sherice and diane screamed with laufter.
"omfg," diane said, "shit shit shit shit," then she screamed again.
"no word of a lie," i said.
"the biggest ive ever sucked was that guy Kofi- in the year above- he must have banged me in the back of the pe office, how can cum still be dripping out of me a week after he finished fucking me."

i started laughin so hard my face started to hurt.
"the biggest ive fucked," diane began, "is - i beg u two dont say nuffin- it was my mums ex man."

we all turned to her, she looked bare embarrased, "we must have been fucking me everytime mum went to work- it was like about 14 inches- and he was white."

"oh shit i remember him and he used to speak like he was from cockney," i said, "yeah yeah he was kinda nice- when was this."

"they broke up last week- we started bangin when i was 15 so yeah about we were fuckin for a year and a half."

"how did it start," sherice asked.

"he used to first smack ma bum at first jokingly and den one day he caught me fingerin myself in the bathroom and then he came and fingered me and dat was it and then we started bangin on the regs- i even banged his nephew- uno dat white guy the proper tall one who i always say hi to whenever we go sports direct?" sherice nodded," yeah him."

"mmm," i said, "i could NEVA fuck my mums man- dats bare deep on her."
diane didn say nuthin and den she said, "u lot wanna play spin the bottle."
me and diane nodded. "alright lemme do half of your hair rochelle and then we'll start."

then the game began.
we sat in a circle and i spun thebottle. it span and span and span and landed on diane.
"truth or dare diane."
"dare."
i said, "i dare you to kiss- oh shit wait sherice close your curtains." we were in her livin room innit, sherice closed her curtains, "diane- i dare you to kiss me on the lips for a second."
diane leaned over and gave me a peck. we all giggled.
diane spun the bottle. it landed on sherice.
"truth or dare."
"dare."
"sherice," diane said, "i dare you to stroke rochelles pussy for 10 seconds." i was wearin nuthin but lace underwear, even tho sherice had coarse hands they felt nice on my pussy. sherice and me lipsed for a bit after she did that. sherice spun the bottle. it landed on diane.
"truth or dare."
"dare."
"diane- i dare you to take off all your clothes." diane looked at me and then sherice and said, "aight." then she did. her body was so bangin- big tits, flat stomach wiv one or two spots and nice backoff and a clean pussy. i softly licked my lips.
"fuck this game," i said.
i got naked and sherice did the same.
i walked over to diane and opend up her legs.
i put my tongue on her pussy and licked it so quick and fast.
she groaned as sherice sucked on her tits.
i sucked on her pussy so hard she was scratchin the carpet, sherice lipsed her as me and diane were now rubbin pussies.
then as sherice sat on dianes face, i took my middle finger and stroked diane's gspot.
"FUCK," she screamed. then she pushed sherice off her and jumped up,"nah nah im not on dis batty girl shit." she quickly got dressed and said, "i beg u two dont ever call me again." then she left the house.
me and sherice were proper shook- what if she told somebody, den i had an idea. i sent diane a text.
"say shit about this and we'll tell your mum and you and her man."
i looked at sherice and she looked at me and then we lipsed as we fingered each others warm pussies.

No comments:

Post a Comment